- At the sorting department inspection of labels, slitting, numbering and counting of labels are done.
- Firstly the labels are slited in their required sheet or roll form.
- Then the numbering of labels are done.
- Then the counting of labels are done and the direction of roll is checked.(right to left or left to right).
- The numbering of labels is done with domino machines.
They closely monitor the the Inspection Process.
With the most advanced 100% automatic Bi-directional inspection tools on the market, Barcom inspection solutions and modules are designed to support every step of the
Production process, addressing the unique needs of each production stage – to deliver 100% inspection – 100% of the time.
To configure their finishing solution to meet the ever-increasing requirements of pharmaceuticals compliance and high-security labels
For which we have Installed the fault inspection systems mentioned below:-
- The machine used for inspection is Rotoflex and the software part is known as AVT.
- The maximum speed of machine is 250mpm.
- This inspection machine is a combination of Rotoflex and BST (shark 4000 lex).
- It has a maximum speed of 120 mpm
This inspection machine is a combination of Rotoflex and E+L(Software)
- This inspection machine is combination of Rotoflex and nikka (software).
- Numbering, barcoding and slitting can be done on this machine